AmeriCorps Postion At Single Stop
Miami Dade College Single Stop is seeking to recruit three individuals to serve as AmeriCorps VISTA members for a year starting Feb. 12.
Single Stop offices are located in North, Wolfson and Kendall Campus.
VISTA members’ duties may include managing volunteers, building community support, writing grants, and providing technical assistance.
To apply, a bachelor degree is needed or if a student is pursuing an AA he or she has to be enrolled in 6 credits or less per semester.
This full-time position requires experience with and commitment to working with low-income families and individuals and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information or to apply, contact:
Barbara D. Pryor
Director, Single Stop
More Briefing Articles
- Applications For Hispanic College Fund Scholarship Being Accepted
- Fit And Healthy 2012 At Kendall
- Former President Of Nicaragua To Speak At MDC
- Free Community Health Fair At Medical Campus
- Global Medical Brigades Students Plan To Travel To Ghana
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Service-Learning Offered With ASPIRA
- Single Stop Offering Free Tax Preparation
- Sock And Blanket Drive For The Homeless
- Student Selected For The Congressional Hispanic Leadership