Applications For Hispanic College Fund Scholarship Being Accepted
The Hispanic College Fund, a nonprofit organization whose goal is to prepare Hispanic students for the future is accepting applications for scholarships.
Students who are accepted for the scholarship can receive anywhere from $500 - $10,000.
To be eligible to apply students must be of Hispanic background, must be studying at an accredited university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the upcoming academic year, must have a minimum GPA of a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and must demonstrate financial need.
Applications are available for all majors and the deadline to apply is March 1.
For more information, visit:
More Briefing Articles
- AmeriCorps Postion At Single Stop
- Fit And Healthy 2012 At Kendall
- Former President Of Nicaragua To Speak At MDC
- Free Community Health Fair At Medical Campus
- Global Medical Brigades Students Plan To Travel To Ghana
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Service-Learning Offered With ASPIRA
- Single Stop Offering Free Tax Preparation
- Sock And Blanket Drive For The Homeless
- Student Selected For The Congressional Hispanic Leadership