Fit And Healthy 2012 At Kendall
Miami Dade College is promoting fitness and health by offering new group exercise classes to MDC students and employees at Kendall Campus’ fitness center, 11011 S.W. 104 St., building 7.
Classes offered are yoga, zumba, kick boxing, yogalates, the zone, café con leche and the flat. They are six weeks long and have an $18 fee.
Zumba and yogalates (all levels) are offered twice a week, at different times, while the other classes are available once a week.
For more information, contact:
The Wellness and Fitness Center
More Briefing Articles
- AmeriCorps Postion At Single Stop
- Applications For Hispanic College Fund Scholarship Being Accepted
- Former President Of Nicaragua To Speak At MDC
- Free Community Health Fair At Medical Campus
- Global Medical Brigades Students Plan To Travel To Ghana
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Service-Learning Offered With ASPIRA
- Single Stop Offering Free Tax Preparation
- Sock And Blanket Drive For The Homeless
- Student Selected For The Congressional Hispanic Leadership