Free Community Health Fair At Medical Campus
Miami Dade College will hold its 7th annual Free Community Health Fair on Feb. 25 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Medical Campus, 950 N.W. 20th St.
The fair will provide services such as glucose and cholesterol tests, dental and vision screenings and information on nutrition, heart disease and cancer prevention.
Pharmacists from the Florida Pharmacy Association will be available to provide medical information and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services will be on site to answer questions.
There will also be a blood drive and a children’s corner equipped with a bounce house, arts and crafts, and face painting.
The fair is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- AmeriCorps Postion At Single Stop
- Applications For Hispanic College Fund Scholarship Being Accepted
- Fit And Healthy 2012 At Kendall
- Former President Of Nicaragua To Speak At MDC
- Global Medical Brigades Students Plan To Travel To Ghana
- President’s Volunteer Service Award
- Service-Learning Offered With ASPIRA
- Single Stop Offering Free Tax Preparation
- Sock And Blanket Drive For The Homeless
- Student Selected For The Congressional Hispanic Leadership