MDC Looking For SGA Representatives
Miami Dade College’s Kendall and North Campus are looking for students who are interested in joining the Student Government Association.
Requirements for SGA are a 2.0 GPA or higher, be enrolled in at least three classes during the fall and spring term and one for both summer sessions, be able to work an average of ten office hours a week and be able to attend all senate meetings.
The senate meetings in Kendall Campus take place on Tuesday’s at 3:30 p.m. in Room KC127 and in North Campus on Monday’s at 2 p.m. in Room 4207. Senate meetings are mandatory.
The last day to submit an application to become a candidate is on March 9. For additional information either contact the Student Government Association’s main office or visit the SGA’s website that pertain to your campus.
For more information, contact:
More News Articles
- Blind Wolfson Outreach Specialist Takes The Stage
- Electronic Tax Forms Now Available For Students
- Gingrich and Romney Open Forum For Students
- Respected Writing Center Mentor Dies
- Two Students Balance Books and Jai Alai
- Walk To Nicaragua At Kendall Campus