College Offering Free Business Workshops
Miami Dade College’s School of Business will offer free workshops to business owners and potential entrepreneurs as part of its Small Business Education Program beginning in March at Wolfson Campus, 300 N.E. 2nd Ave.
The first workshop series will be held in English for existing businesses from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on March 8, 15 and 22 in Room 3410 and in Spanish from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on March 14, 21 and 28 in Room 3208.
The workshops for potential entrepreneurs will be held in English from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on April 5 and 12 in Room 7128 and in Spanish from 5:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. on April 9 and 11 in Room 3208.
Topics discussed will include finance, credit, marketing and selling techniques, and funding sources.
A business forum will be held for the general public from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on April 21 in Room 3210; registration begins at 8:30 a.m. Participants must register online for all workshops.
To register visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Art Expo At North Campus
- De-stress At Meditation Classes
- Donate Used Batteries To YES
- Eduardo J. Padrón Receives Citizen Service Award
- Egypt’s Ambassador Visited MDC
- Head Of European Union To Visit MDC
- Health Council Scholarship Offered To Students
- MDC Student Government Association Rallied In Tallahassee
- Medical Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Miami Culinary Institute March Enthusiast Classes
- Movie Internship For College Students
- Seminar On U.S. Foreign Policy In Latin America
- Students Prepare For H.E.R. Concert for Congo
- VITA Looking For Volunteers
- West Campus Hosting A Blood Drive