De-stress At Meditation Classes
Miami Dade College Kendall Campus Health and Wellness Center is offering free meditation classes for MDC students and employees through April 19.
The classes are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 12:45 p.m. to 1:45 p.m., with instructor and mediation coach Kristen Rosen in Room 7208.
Offered since fall of 2011, these mediation classes are part of the college’s wellness program. It is a drop-in class, so no registration is necessary.
“In this day and age, where stress is apparent, meditation would help in managing stress, prevent future forms of diseases, chronic illnesses, [and] helps raise your self-esteem,” said Cookie Rosell, director of the Wellness Center.
For more information, contact:
Kendall Campus Wellness Center
More Briefing Articles
- Art Expo At North Campus
- College Offering Free Business Workshops
- Donate Used Batteries To YES
- Eduardo J. Padrón Receives Citizen Service Award
- Egypt’s Ambassador Visited MDC
- Head Of European Union To Visit MDC
- Health Council Scholarship Offered To Students
- MDC Student Government Association Rallied In Tallahassee
- Medical Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Miami Culinary Institute March Enthusiast Classes
- Movie Internship For College Students
- Seminar On U.S. Foreign Policy In Latin America
- Students Prepare For H.E.R. Concert for Congo
- VITA Looking For Volunteers
- West Campus Hosting A Blood Drive