Egypt’s Ambassador Visited MDC
Egyptian Ambassador to the U.S. Sameh Shoukry
The Egyptian Ambassador to the United States, Sameh Shoukry, met with Miami Dade College Honors College students from the Wolfson Campus on Feb. 2 during his stay in Miami.
Shoukry served as Egypt’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations in Geneva while also serving as Egypt’s Ambassador to Austria.
Shoukry spoke with MDC students and participated in a question and answer session.
Lula Rodriguez, the Vice President of external affairs and Advancement who presented the diplomat, explained how Ambassador Shoukry had an “Incredible sense of optimism for the future of Egypt and even though this was a day after the violent demonstration in Cairo.”
More Briefing Articles
- Art Expo At North Campus
- College Offering Free Business Workshops
- De-stress At Meditation Classes
- Donate Used Batteries To YES
- Eduardo J. Padrón Receives Citizen Service Award
- Head Of European Union To Visit MDC
- Health Council Scholarship Offered To Students
- MDC Student Government Association Rallied In Tallahassee
- Medical Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Miami Culinary Institute March Enthusiast Classes
- Movie Internship For College Students
- Seminar On U.S. Foreign Policy In Latin America
- Students Prepare For H.E.R. Concert for Congo
- VITA Looking For Volunteers
- West Campus Hosting A Blood Drive