Miami Culinary Institute March Enthusiast Classes
Miami Dade College's Miami Culinary Institute will offer enthusiast classes at its Culinarium. The institute offers food and wine programs supervised by world renowned chefs, sommeliers and beverage producers.
Starting in March 2012, the classes will focus on different areas including general culinary arts, baking and pastry, and health and wellness. Among the courses that will be offered are basic knife skills, wine tasting with advanced sommelier Sarah Browell, craft beers with expert Larry Goeser, cake decorating with fondant, and performance nutrition and health.
All MDC students and faculty are welcome to register. Enthusiast events will be held at the Institute's food and wine demonstration theater.
For more information, contact:
Miami Culinary Institute
More Briefing Articles
- Art Expo At North Campus
- College Offering Free Business Workshops
- De-stress At Meditation Classes
- Donate Used Batteries To YES
- Eduardo J. Padrón Receives Citizen Service Award
- Egypt’s Ambassador Visited MDC
- Head Of European Union To Visit MDC
- Health Council Scholarship Offered To Students
- MDC Student Government Association Rallied In Tallahassee
- Medical Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Movie Internship For College Students
- Seminar On U.S. Foreign Policy In Latin America
- Students Prepare For H.E.R. Concert for Congo
- VITA Looking For Volunteers
- West Campus Hosting A Blood Drive