VITA Looking For Volunteers
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program at InterAmerican Campus is looking for volunteers. A minimum of five volunteers are needed in order to run the Vita office efficiently on Wednesdays.
The VITA office, Room 3207, is open every Wednesday until April 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Volunteers will prepare income tax returns as a service to members of the community.
In order to volunteer, you must be certified by the IRS by passing several online certification tests.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Art Expo At North Campus
- College Offering Free Business Workshops
- De-stress At Meditation Classes
- Donate Used Batteries To YES
- Eduardo J. Padrón Receives Citizen Service Award
- Egypt’s Ambassador Visited MDC
- Head Of European Union To Visit MDC
- Health Council Scholarship Offered To Students
- MDC Student Government Association Rallied In Tallahassee
- Medical Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month
- Miami Culinary Institute March Enthusiast Classes
- Movie Internship For College Students
- Seminar On U.S. Foreign Policy In Latin America
- Students Prepare For H.E.R. Concert for Congo
- West Campus Hosting A Blood Drive