Dr. Padrón Named Co-Chair Of Century Foundation National Task Force
Miami Dade College President Eduardo J. Padrón has been named co-chair to the Century Foundation National Task Force.
The Century Foundation is assembling a task force made up of people from two-year and four-year institutions and scholars in higher education to look for ways to strengthen community colleges nation-wide.
The other co-chair is Anthony Marx, the president of the New York Public Library, and former president of Amherst College.
The Task Force on Preventing Community College From Becoming Separate and Unequal will deal with racial, social and economic issues creating a divide between two- and four-year colleges.
More Briefing Articles
- ADHD Scholarship Accepting Applications
- Armando Olivera Joins MDC Board Of Trustees
- Calvin Hughes To Speak At Journalism Speaker Series
- Comedian Jen Kober To Perform At Kendall
- Communications Major Scholarship
- Free Women’s Wellness Fair At Medical Campus
- H.E.R. Concert Movie Screening
- Miami-Dade Community Action Scholarship
- North Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month With The Spoken Word Cafe
- Paid Summer Internship For Social Justice
- Spring Fling Kids Carnival At Kendall
- Wolfson Campus Offers Spring 2012 Miami Writers Institute
- Writers Encouraged To Apply For The Paz Prize For Poetry