Paid Summer Internship For Social Justice
Students with a passion for social justice may be eligible for a paid eight-week internship.
Selected students will work as field interns with The International Union, United Automobile, Aerospace and Agricultural Implement Workers of America (UAW).
Interns will raise public awareness for the “Right to Organize” campaign, and learn in-depth about UAW labor movement.
Applicants must have the following qualifications: demonstrated leadership qualities in a work environment, highly effective communication skills, experience in social media, interest in digital photography and video. A flexible schedule and a driver license and car are also required.
For more information, visit:
More Briefing Articles
- ADHD Scholarship Accepting Applications
- Armando Olivera Joins MDC Board Of Trustees
- Calvin Hughes To Speak At Journalism Speaker Series
- Comedian Jen Kober To Perform At Kendall
- Communications Major Scholarship
- Dr. Padrón Named Co-Chair Of Century Foundation National Task Force
- Free Women’s Wellness Fair At Medical Campus
- H.E.R. Concert Movie Screening
- Miami-Dade Community Action Scholarship
- North Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month With The Spoken Word Cafe
- Spring Fling Kids Carnival At Kendall
- Wolfson Campus Offers Spring 2012 Miami Writers Institute
- Writers Encouraged To Apply For The Paz Prize For Poetry