Spring Fling Kids Carnival At Kendall
On March 17 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Kendall Campus Student Life will host the Spring Fling Kids Carnival at Kendall Campus’s track, 11011 SW 104th St., located beside the soccer field.
The event is open to the public, with a $1 donation entry fee. All proceeds will be sent to Invisible Children, a non-profit organization focusing on rebuilding war-torn schools in northern Uganda.
During the Spring Fling Kids Carnival, student life will also host their first-ever Golf Cart Float Parade. All Kendall Campus clubs are invited to participate.
For more information on either event, and registering for the Float Parade, contact:
Kendall Campus Student Life
More Briefing Articles
- ADHD Scholarship Accepting Applications
- Armando Olivera Joins MDC Board Of Trustees
- Calvin Hughes To Speak At Journalism Speaker Series
- Comedian Jen Kober To Perform At Kendall
- Communications Major Scholarship
- Dr. Padrón Named Co-Chair Of Century Foundation National Task Force
- Free Women’s Wellness Fair At Medical Campus
- H.E.R. Concert Movie Screening
- Miami-Dade Community Action Scholarship
- North Campus Celebrates Women’s History Month With The Spoken Word Cafe
- Paid Summer Internship For Social Justice
- Wolfson Campus Offers Spring 2012 Miami Writers Institute
- Writers Encouraged To Apply For The Paz Prize For Poetry