Earn While You Lean Summer Program
The South Florida Workforce is providing Miami Dade College students with an opportunity to earn while they learn.
The Career Pathway Compact Summer Employment Program is an eight to 10 week education internship that will provide students with entry-level positions in governmental agencies, local businesses and community organizations.
The summer internship will provide students with the opportunity to gain on the job training, while being paid to improve your skills.
After registering, all candidates that meet the requirements will be picked at random from a lottery.
For more information, contact:
South Florida Workforce
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Free Skin Care Screening
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students