Earth Ethics Green Fairs
Miami Dade College’s Earth Ethics Institute will continue hosting their Green Fairs and series of discourses on sustainability and environmental issues until March 28 at selected campuses.
The Sustainability Symposium and Green Fair began on March 14 at Kendall Campus with award-winning journalist and author Cynthia Barnett as the keynote speaker.
That event will be followed by a lecture by Barnett on the unmaking of America’s water crisis at North Campus and their Green Fair on March 28 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Activities at the Green Fair include table garden planting, product giveaways, and vendor exhibits.
There will be organizations such as Miami-Dade County Solid Waste Management and Earth Energy Solutions offering tips on managing the environment’s resources.
The fairs will present an opportunity for the community to acquire the knowledge to take steps toward preserving the environment.
For more information, contact:
Earth Ethics Institute
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Free Skin Care Screening
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students