Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
Miami Dade College has selected five art and photography student finalists to represent the College in the annual League for Innovation’s national contest that will be held at Maricopa Community College in Tempe, Arizona later this year.
The five finalists are Kendall Campus students Ronney Aragundi for etching print, Nikolaus C. Fink, for photography; North Campus student Alejandro Valencia for painting; and New World School of the Arts students Rafael Domenech for drawing, and Junli Kato for digital print.
The national contest is held each year at one of the 19 colleges that is a member of the League for Innovation. Each college selects five finalists to represent them.
Last year, MDC hosted the college-wide art contest and two MDC students took top honors.
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Free Skin Care Screening
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students