Free Skin Care Screening
Miami Dade College will be hosting a free skin cancer screening on March 28 from 1:30 to 6 p.m. at Kendall Campus,11011 SW 104 St., Room G10.
Patients may set-up an appointment with the Kendall Health and Wellness Center prior to the screening date.
Miami Dade Area Health Education Center (AHEC), a non profit organization that works to make sure that underprivileged communities are informed about critical health topics is sponsoring the screening.
Aside skin cancer, AHEC helps inform adults and kids through various programs that include: CPR & First Aid, nutrition, breast cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, suicide prevention, and eating disorders.
For more information, contact:
Kendall Health and Wellness Center
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students