Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
Miami Dade College’s Hialeah Campus will be gaining a $20 million mixed-used parking garage and central energy plant.
Construction is expected to be completed by the end of 2012.
It will help accommodate the recent insufficient parking dilemma and enhance the quality of the campus.
The 5,000 square feet parking garage will include 1,050 parking spaces and is the first garage to be constructed on the campus. It will also feature subsidiary spaces that will be used as offices, storage and work areas.
The central energy plant will provide air-conditioning and emergency power for the campus and improve the overall energy efficiency.
Additionally, a new landscaped courtyard near the parking garage will have a welcome area for students and faculty to host community events.
For more information, contact:
Student Life Hialeah Campus
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Free Skin Care Screening
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students