Scholarship Offered To Business Students
By Jocelyn Talavera
The Miami Bayside Foundation has a new scholarship opportunity for full-time, degree-seeking students who are enrolled in, or accepted for admission into MDC’s school of Business, Leadership or Entrepreneurship.
The award granted per student is $1,000, for students registered in 12 credits or more, or $500 for students registered between 6-11 credits.
The scholarship organization is a nonprofit organization set-up to advance economic development in Miami through the support of minority businesses.
The final recipients will be chosen based on academic performance and financial need.
The deadline for application submission is June 30.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Free Skin Care Screening
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- The Vagina Monologues
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students