The Vagina Monologues
Miami Dade College Kendall Campus will present The Vagina Monologues written by Eve Ensler on March 29 at 8 p.m. at the McCarthy Theatre, 1101 SW 104 St., Room 6120.
The award-winning play is a part of V-Day, which is a global activist movement to end violence against women of all ages.
Based on the interviews done on women by Ensler, The Vagina Monologues represents and celebrates women’s sexuality and strength and touches different topics such as sex, rape, love, orgasms, birth, and women’s rights.
The tickets for this event cost $20, however, there will be a $10 discount for all MDC students, faculty and staff.
All proceeds from the event will go to Victim Response, Inc. – The Lodge, and V-days Spotlight Campaign focusing on women and girls in Haiti.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- April Social Sciences Lecture Series
- Benefit Concert For Congo Being Held At Kendall Campus
- Community College Students Encouraged To Apply To Target 2020 Summit
- Deconstructing the Death Penalty Event With Sister Helen Prejean
- Earn While You Lean Summer Program
- Earth Ethics Green Fairs
- Environmental Advocacy Presentation At Wolfson Campus
- Five Art And Photography Students Representing MDC At National Contest
- Free Skin Care Screening
- Hialeah Campus Parking Garage Renovation
- MDC President Recipient Of Leadership Award
- MDC Student Off To Germany
- Scholarship Offered To Business Students
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show Comes Alive For Students At Arts & Letters Day
- Three Students Awarded Francisco Foundation Scholarshi
- Transfer Scholarship For Medical Campus Female Students