Business, Nursing, Teaching Scholarship
Miami Dade College students majoring in business, nursing, or teaching are eligible to apply for the 1st United Bank Scholarship. Recipients will receive $1,000 for the academic year or $500 per semester based on available funds.
Students must have a minimum 3.0 grade point average at Miami Dade College, or any previous institutions attended, and be a Miami-Dade County resident.
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be filed by the time the scholarship is awarded.
MDC’s Financial Aid Office will award the scholarship to students with a low-to-moderate incomes based on financial aid standards. Applications are available now, and must be postmarked no later than May 25.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- 4.0 GPA Scholarship
- Earth Summit Looking For A Speaker
- Elevation Burger Offers Students College Discount
- MDC Goes Blue For Child Abuse Prevention
- MDC Offering Summer Camp Jobs
- MDC SIFE Chapter Gives Back
- Miami Culinary Institute Awarded By The Beacon Council
- Migrant Student Scholarship
- Portuguese-Speaking Student Scholarship
- Professor Selected For National Program
- Prometeo Conservatory Brings To Life Emily Dickinson