MDC Offering Summer Camp Jobs
Miami Dade College’s Kendall and North Campuses are now looking for part-time camp directors, counselors, coordinators and lifeguards for their 2012 Youth Summer Camps.
Positions are available to anyone over the age of 18 who has experience with kids and can pass a swimming test.
Online, there is a job description for each position, including requirements and skills needed. Also, there are application instructions, the application form and the pay rate per job.
In order to be considered for employment, you must apply online before April 14. These positions are temporary and will end August 10.
More Briefing Articles
- 4.0 GPA Scholarship
- Business, Nursing, Teaching Scholarship
- Earth Summit Looking For A Speaker
- Elevation Burger Offers Students College Discount
- MDC Goes Blue For Child Abuse Prevention
- MDC SIFE Chapter Gives Back
- Miami Culinary Institute Awarded By The Beacon Council
- Migrant Student Scholarship
- Portuguese-Speaking Student Scholarship
- Professor Selected For National Program
- Prometeo Conservatory Brings To Life Emily Dickinson