Miami Culinary Institute Awarded By The Beacon Council
Miami Dade College’s Miami Culinary Institute will be awarded the Education Award from the Beacon Council of Miami-Dade.
The Beacon awards are given to Miami-Dade County innovators who have led the way in creating new jobs and investments, as well as providing the leadership to grow their industries.
MCI will be honored at the 10th annual Beacon Awards and Lifestyle Auction April 25 at Marlins Park from 6 to 10 p.m.
“It is recognition that Miami Dade College has created innovative programs to address Miami workforce needs,” said Chef John Richards, director of the College’s International Hospitality Center.
The Beacon Council of Miami-Dade is an organization that works to enhance the community through investments that generate up to $2.3 billion dollars.
More Briefing Articles
- 4.0 GPA Scholarship
- Business, Nursing, Teaching Scholarship
- Earth Summit Looking For A Speaker
- Elevation Burger Offers Students College Discount
- MDC Goes Blue For Child Abuse Prevention
- MDC Offering Summer Camp Jobs
- MDC SIFE Chapter Gives Back
- Migrant Student Scholarship
- Portuguese-Speaking Student Scholarship
- Professor Selected For National Program
- Prometeo Conservatory Brings To Life Emily Dickinson