Prometeo Conservatory Brings To Life Emily Dickinson
Miami Dade College students from the Prometeo Conservatory will bring to life american poet Emily Dickinson in a Spanish presentation, Remembranzas de Emily Dickinson.
The performances will be held April 12 to April 14 at 8 p.m. in the Teatro Prometeo at Wolfson Campus, 300 NE Second Ave.
The play presents Dickinson’s turbulent life, and twenty-two of her poems. It is directed and written by Zaida Castellanos and includes a cast of 10.
It is in Spanish with subtitles in English. The play is free and open to the public.
“We have an original script, an amazing light department and stenography,” said Juan Alvaro Perez, who portrays minister Charles Wadsworth, Dickinson’s lover. “I am pretty sure people will enjoy it.”
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- 4.0 GPA Scholarship
- Business, Nursing, Teaching Scholarship
- Earth Summit Looking For A Speaker
- Elevation Burger Offers Students College Discount
- MDC Goes Blue For Child Abuse Prevention
- MDC Offering Summer Camp Jobs
- MDC SIFE Chapter Gives Back
- Miami Culinary Institute Awarded By The Beacon Council
- Migrant Student Scholarship
- Portuguese-Speaking Student Scholarship
- Professor Selected For National Program