Bright Future For Wolfson Campus IRS Intern
Leisy Justiz, a Miami Dade College Wolfson Campus student, will graduate this spring semester with a bachelor in management/supervision and possibly a permanent position with the Internal Revenue Service.
Justiz is currently interning at the IRS headquarters in Washington, D.C. after having been selected from a large pool of candidates.
At the completion of Justiz’s internship, she will have a chance at a permanent position in Washington, working for the Department of Treasury, IRS Tax Exempt Unit.
As part of her work with The Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars, Justiz has dedicated her time to businesses and nonprofit organizations, working with the Business and Global Trades program and performing volunteer work for immigrants’ rights in the Washington area.
More Briefing Articles
- Internships Available At KISS Country Radio
- Lazaro Gamio Selected To Intern At National Geographic
- MDC Instructor Makes The Best 300 Professors List
- MDC Summer Scholarship
- Miami Today Offering Summer Internships
- North Campus Offering Free Quit Smoking Classes
- PTK Students Named To All Florida Academic Team
- School Of Justice Offering Free Classes For Survival During A Disaster
- Spanish Radio Station Searching For Interns
- Student Selected For NABJ Student Projects
- Student Simone Salmon Wins Caribbean Ethnicity Pageant