MDC Summer Scholarship
By Jocelyn Talavera
Miami Dade College’s long time partner, the Miami Bayside Foundation, is offering $1,000 (full-time students) and $500 (half-time students) scholarships.
To be eligible, applicants must be degree seeking students at MDC’s School of Business, Leadership or Entrepreneurship. The student must have a 2.5 GPA and must provide an essay explaining their interest in business, leadership or entrepreneurship.
Additionally, students must be U.S. citizens and City of Miami residents.
The Bayside Foundation advocates to improve the economic progression of minority businesses throughout Miami.
Deadline to apply is June 30.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Bright Future For Wolfson Campus IRS Intern
- Internships Available At KISS Country Radio
- Lazaro Gamio Selected To Intern At National Geographic
- MDC Instructor Makes The Best 300 Professors List
- Miami Today Offering Summer Internships
- North Campus Offering Free Quit Smoking Classes
- PTK Students Named To All Florida Academic Team
- School Of Justice Offering Free Classes For Survival During A Disaster
- Spanish Radio Station Searching For Interns
- Student Selected For NABJ Student Projects
- Student Simone Salmon Wins Caribbean Ethnicity Pageant