Miami Today Offering Summer Internships
Miami Today is offering unpaid internships in advertising and marketing to any college student who has completed their freshman year.
Candidates must demonstrate effective communication and writing skills, as well as strong organizational skills and an interest for advertising and marketing. Computer experience and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
There is no GPA requirement.
To be eligible, students may submit their resume and a cover letter to Miami Today News Development Manager Kristina Toth by mail or email before April 31.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Bright Future For Wolfson Campus IRS Intern
- Internships Available At KISS Country Radio
- Lazaro Gamio Selected To Intern At National Geographic
- MDC Instructor Makes The Best 300 Professors List
- MDC Summer Scholarship
- North Campus Offering Free Quit Smoking Classes
- PTK Students Named To All Florida Academic Team
- School Of Justice Offering Free Classes For Survival During A Disaster
- Spanish Radio Station Searching For Interns
- Student Selected For NABJ Student Projects
- Student Simone Salmon Wins Caribbean Ethnicity Pageant