North Campus Offering Free Quit Smoking Classes
Miami Dade College North Campus is offering a free program, in coordination with Miami Dade AHEC, for all students and employees who would like to quit smoking or want assistance in quitting their use of tobacco products.
The six-week program will provide group support, educational information and four weeks of nicotine replacement therapy, as well as free patches.
The class will be given in both English and Spanish, and is free to all MDC students and employees.
For the class to take place, a minimum of 10 students must register at the Aquatic and Fitness Center, building 500 at North Campus, 11380 NW 27th Ave.
Classes will be held one day a week from 12-1 p.m.; days have yet to be determined, based on students registration.
The course is also offered at Kendall Campus Wellness and Fitness Center, 11011 SW 104th St.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Bright Future For Wolfson Campus IRS Intern
- Internships Available At KISS Country Radio
- Lazaro Gamio Selected To Intern At National Geographic
- MDC Instructor Makes The Best 300 Professors List
- MDC Summer Scholarship
- Miami Today Offering Summer Internships
- PTK Students Named To All Florida Academic Team
- School Of Justice Offering Free Classes For Survival During A Disaster
- Spanish Radio Station Searching For Interns
- Student Selected For NABJ Student Projects
- Student Simone Salmon Wins Caribbean Ethnicity Pageant