Free Quit Smoking Classes
Miami Dade College Kendall Campus is offering a free program to help students and staff quit smoking this fall. For the class to be held, a minimum of four people must sign up.
Classes are tentatively set for Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in the Fitness and Wellness Center, Room G110-G111. Community members will be allowed to participate depending on space availability.
During the workshop, students will be educated on the harmful effects of nicotine, and what they can do to replace or eliminate it. Free nicotine patches will be supplied.
Classes will be held in English and Spanish. For more information contact Cookie Rosell at 305-237-0735 or email@example.com
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors