Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
By Staff Reports
The Institute for Humane Studies’ Hayek Fund Scholarship will be awarding grants for activities that promote an understanding of the ideas of liberty to students.
Student applicants will have the opportunity to earn up to $750 in grants for future activities.
Faculty will be able to receive student educational enhancement grants of up to $5,000.
Tenured and untenured full-time faculty members are eligible to apply for the grant.
In order to apply, students and faculty must submit a one to two page essay that explains how the activity advances an understanding of liberty, an itemized list of expenses and a curriculum vitae or resume.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and must be submitted at least four weeks before the fundable activity.
For more information visit http://www.theihs.org/hayek-fund.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors