Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
Kesia Vazquez was named the new director of Access Services at the North Campus on July 9. Vazquez has a masters degree in social work from Florida International University and is a licensed clinical social worker.
Access Services at North Campus—Room 6112— provides academic advisement services, testing services, tutoring, interpreting services, and note takers for students with disabilities.
Vazquez plans to strengthen commemorative disability awareness month and provide a career and resource fair to assist students with networking and finding jobs.
Before joining Access Services, Vazquez served as the first-ever coordinator for the Single Stop Mentoring Program at the North Campus.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors