MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
Miami Dade College speech and communications professor Diana Bien-Aime has been appointed Executive Director of the Haitian American Professionals Coalition.
Bien-Aime received a Bachelor’s in Science degree from the University of Florida and a Master’s Degree in organizational communications from Barry University. She is currently working on her doctorate degree in leadership and communication.
The Haitian American Professionals Coalition is a non-profit volunteer organization that was established in 2001 with the mission of mobilizing and linking professionals in order to provide opportunities of growth and development to communities in Haiti, Florida and the United States.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors