Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
Miami Dade College has partnered with Nova Southeastern University to give MDC students completing a Bachelor’s of Applied Science in Supervision and Management, the opportunity to pursue a master’s degree at NSU.
Those students would be eligible to receive a 25% discounted rate per credit hour at NSU’s H. Wayne Huizenga School of Business and Entrepreneurship.
Programs such as management, global, management, leadership, and entrepreneurship will be offered in the master’s program.
The Bachelor’s of Applied Science degree is offered at the Kendall, North, Wolfson, Hialeah and Homestead campuses; Thus far, 2,163 students have been pre-admitted into MDC’s program.
For more information about MDC’s program, visit: www.mdc.edu/main/supervisionmanagement or call 305-237-2225.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors