Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
Miami Dade College Medical Campus has received a $120,000 grant from the Health Foundation of South Florida.
The grant will support the Medical Campus’ Dental Hygiene Program and equip an entire clinical suite.
Students will be able to use modern dental chairs complete with monitors to view images and to reinforce dental care education, networking capabilities for electronic medical records, and chair-side data entry capabilities.
The dental hygiene program at MDC serves more than 2,000 patients from the community each year at several sites.
The Health Foundation of South Florida is a nonprofit, grant-making organization dedicated to improving health in Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe Counties.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors