Shark Fit at Kendall 2012
This fall, Miami Dade College’s Kendall Campus will offer Shark Fit at Kendall a college-wide fitness program for students, employees, and community members.
The program has fitness and nutrition coaching, one-on-one exercise guidance, health assessments and personalized exercise programs.
Fitness workshops, seminars, and presentations will also be provided by specialized staff and certified professionals.
Memberships will range from $60 a year, $30 a semester, or $10 a month.
Students will use the facilities in the Fitness Center in Room G139; employees have access to the equipment in the Wellness Center located in Room G110.
“Our mission is to keep students fit so they can be well”, said Cookie Rosell, the director of the wellness and fitness center at the Kendall Campus.
For more information contact the fitness center at 305-237-0691 or Rosell at 305-237-0735.
More Briefing Articles
- College Degree In A Year At Wolfson Campus
- Free Quit Smoking Classes
- Hayek Fund Grant Opportunity For Students And Faculty
- Joshua B. Young Receives Dr. Charles R. Dassance Student Advancement Award
- Kesia Vazquez Appointed Director Of Access Services
- MDC Professor Named Executive Director Of Haitian American Professionals Coalition
- MDC Students Selected To Participate At Harvard Leadership Conference
- Medical Campus Receives $120,000 Grant
- Miami Dade College Partners With Nova Southeastern University’s School of Business
- Miami Dade College Voting Rally
- North Campus Presents 27th Annual International Ballet Festival of Miami
- Single Stop Looking For Mentors