Trend Setters Organization Opens at North Campus
The Trend Setters organization at the North Campus is helping students obtain job training skills such as preparing for that first job interview, becoming familiar with career networking, and how to create a resume.
The organization is open to students currently enrolled at Miami Dade College. Applications can be picked up at the North Campus Advisement and Career Services office located at 11380 NW 27th Ave., Room 1104.
“We are the trend setters,” said Vice President, Felipe Arriola. “We’re the club that brings a professional phase to the student body and get them into the world with the skills that employers look for.”
For more information call Advisement and Career Services at North Campus at (303) 237- 1425.
More Briefing Articles
- ‘Put It Down’ Campaign Launched At MDC
- Eight MDC Professors Selected As 2012 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- GotChosen.com $40,000 Scholarship Now Available
- Mayte Pino Appointed Testing Director At West Campus
- Miami Herald Staff Writer Speaks at MDC
- Poll Workers Needed For Upcoming Elections
- Read-A-Thon At Kendall Campus
- UF Partners With MDC on Distance-Ed Program
- Vangard Women In Information Techonology $10,000 Scholarship Program
- Year Up Launches Professional Training At The Wolfson Campus