Year Up Launches Professional Training At The Wolfson Campus
Miami Dade College in collaboration with Year Up has launched a professional training corps program.
The program is designed to give students the opportunity to learn professional development skills as well as work experience while working toward their associate degree.
The program will launch at the Wolfson Campus, 300 Northeast 2nd Avenue, this semester.
Students will start by enrolling in college courses as well as Year Up courses for one semester and later participate in a full-time, six month internship in information technology; students will earn 24 to 30 credits that will count toward their degree.
The program plans to expand to North Campus next semester.
For More Information contact:
Vanessa Grover (954) 531-4452 or visit www.yearup.org
More Briefing Articles
- ‘Put It Down’ Campaign Launched At MDC
- Eight MDC Professors Selected As 2012 Endowed Teaching Chairs
- GotChosen.com $40,000 Scholarship Now Available
- Mayte Pino Appointed Testing Director At West Campus
- Miami Herald Staff Writer Speaks at MDC
- Poll Workers Needed For Upcoming Elections
- Read-A-Thon At Kendall Campus
- Trend Setters Organization Opens at North Campus
- UF Partners With MDC on Distance-Ed Program
- Vangard Women In Information Techonology $10,000 Scholarship Program