Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
The Humane Society of Broward County is looking for volunteers to participate in their Adoption Ambassador program.
By becoming an ambassador, volunteers will gain the opportunity to provide temporary foster care for dogs that have trouble adjusting to life at a shelter.
“The longer they’re here the more depressed they get,” said Linda Sanders, head coordinator. “It’s a program very close to my heart and I feel so good that we’re finally getting the word out and seeing more and more dogs benefitting from our hard work.”
Since its inception, the program has seen a total of eight success stories and currently has seven dogs under care of an ambassador.
For more information, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
- GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
- Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer