Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
The Benjamin A. Gilman scholarship program is offering up to $5,000 to undergraduate students to study abroad.
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, provide proof that he/she will be receiving a pell grant, must be accepted into a study abroad program, or be studying abroad for at least four weeks in one country except those on the U.S. Department of State's’ current travel warning list.
Students qualify to receive an additional $3,000 if they speak : Arabic, Chinese, Indonesian, Japanese, Persian, Korean, Russian, Swahili or any of the Indic or Turkic languages.
To be eligible for the spring semester, students must complete the online application form by Oct. 2 at www.gilmanapplication.iie.org.
For more information please visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
- GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
- Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer