Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
The Kendall Campus Dance and Music Department will be presenting the "Emerging Artists Student choreography Dance Concert" on Oct. 19 and 20.
Fifteen hip-hop dance students and ten choreographers will perform at the event which will take place at the McCarthy Theater, 11011 S.W. 104 St., Room 6120.
On Oct. 19 performances will be at 11 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. On Saturday Oct. 20, performances will be at 7:30 p.m. The morning concert is free, the night concerts are $10 for the public and $5 for MDC students who present their school ID.
According to Kendall Campus dance coordinator Michelle Grant-Murray, the concert series aims to showcase and highlight student choreographers at the Kendall Campus dance program, giving them a “professional and working perspective in the professional world of dance.”
For more info, contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
- GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
- Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer