Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
Miami Dade College students will be able to participate in a series of free dance workshops with professional choreographers as part of the Leaps and Bounds Artist-in-Residency program.
Students can take two master classes from Nov. 1-6 at the Kendall Campus ,11011 SW 104th, Room G303.
At the end of the workshops, students chosen by the choreographers will have the opportunity to showcase their work at a performance on Dec. 7 and 8.
“Students will have the opportunity to dance with professionals in a professional setting, work on their self esteem, enhance their resume, to explore and expand through movement and perform all their work on stage” said professor Michelle Grant-Murray, who organized the workshops.
For more information:
Contact Michelle Grant-Murray
305-237-2426 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Briefing Articles
- Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
- Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer