GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
GraduateTutor.com, an online private tutoring site for business school students and professionals, is offering up to $5,000 in scholarship money.
The winner will be awarded $3,000 and second and third place will each receive $1,000.
To apply, you must submit an essay offering advice to students, there are no limitations on the length of the essay or amount of submissions per candidate; however, applicants only qualify to one of the prizes.
Application deadline is Nov. 30. The application is available at www. graduatetutor.com.
All Miami Dade College students are eligible to apply.
For more information visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
- Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer