Healthy Relationships Seminars At Wolfson
Wolfson Campus will be hosting free seminars to improve romantic, school, and family relationships.
The mini-series will take place on Oct. 3, Oct. 31, Nov. 21 and Nov. 28 from 12-1 p.m. at the Wolfson Campus auditorium (Room 1261) located at 300 N.E. 2 Ave.
James Boyd will be presenting the lectures and teaching students how to develop a positive atmosphere within relationships, deal with relationship crisis and abuse. Others will include how to separate life from the personal life.
This event is sponsored by the Student Opportunities Industrialization Center of Broward County, Psi Beta Psychology Honor Society, Psychology Club, and the Social Sciences Department.
For more information
Contact: Nazira Barry
More Briefing Articles
- Become A Dog Ambassador, Help Dogs Find Homes
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Buy Dolphins Tickets, Raise Money For MDC
- Dance Competition To Raise Money For United Way
- Emerging Artists Student Choreography Dance Concert
- Free Dance Workshops For MDC Students
- GraduateTutor Awards Up To $5,000 In Scholarships
- MDC To Participate In Mangrove Project
- Medical Campus Students Tour Stem Cell Research Lab At Jackson Memorial Hospital
- New Aviation Program Director
- New Express Bus Route Travels Through Medical Campus
- Ramón Millán Appointed College-Wide Chief Information Officer