Fishing Contest At Kendall Campus
Kendall Campus, 11011 S.W. 104th St, will be hosting the “Fishing and Catching Release Contest,” on Nov. 7 from 12-3 p.m. at the Environmental Center.
All students will be able to participate with a donation of $5.
Four to five people will be competing simultaneously. Participants will be given 15 minutes to catch and release as many fish as possible.
Bait and fishing poles will be provided.
The winner of the event will be allowed to take a picture carrying “Spartacus” a baby alligator. All profits will go toward United Way.
For more information contact:
More Briefing Articles
- Carbon Monoxide Awareness 5K Walk/Run
- Election Day Requirements
- Gio Benitez of CBS4 to Kick-Off 2012 MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Gun Control Debate To Be Held At Kendall Campus
- Let’s Get Psyched Event At Kendall Campus
- MDC Professor Publishes ebook Against Bullying
- Miami International Book Fair At Wolfson Campus
- School Of Engineering And Technology Scholarships
- Science, Math and Technology Scholarship
- Yemen Blues Performs At MDC Live Arts