Let’s Get Psyched Event At Kendall Campus
The Psi Beta chapter at the Kendall Campus will be hosting the “Let’s Get Psyched” event on Nov. 14 to promote mental wellness.
The expo will feature several events at the Kendall Campus, 11011 SW 104th St., including free massages given by students from the Medical Campus at the Shark Tank, a Tai Chi class at the Fred Shaw Plaza, and a meditation class in Room 6120.
There will be informational displays around campus about the history of psychology and mental disorders.
Also, Single Stop will bring a financial advisor and a mental health counselor. The event is free and open to the community.
For more information contact
Yuly Pomares, event coordinator
More Briefing Articles
- Carbon Monoxide Awareness 5K Walk/Run
- Election Day Requirements
- Fishing Contest At Kendall Campus
- Gio Benitez of CBS4 to Kick-Off 2012 MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Gun Control Debate To Be Held At Kendall Campus
- MDC Professor Publishes ebook Against Bullying
- Miami International Book Fair At Wolfson Campus
- School Of Engineering And Technology Scholarships
- Science, Math and Technology Scholarship
- Yemen Blues Performs At MDC Live Arts