School Of Engineering And Technology Scholarships
The School of Engineering and Technology at the Homestead Campus received more than $122,000 in scholarships for students in the Electrical Power Technology Program.
Since the inauguration of the program in 2006, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission has helped students continue their education through grants like these.
This fall 26 students in the program were awarded $3,700 each. Students must attend Homestead Campus to be considered for the scholarship.
In order to be eligible, full-time students must be in their sophomore year, have a 3.0 GPA, complete an internship at the Turkey Point Power Plant, and write an essay.
More Briefing Articles
- Carbon Monoxide Awareness 5K Walk/Run
- Election Day Requirements
- Fishing Contest At Kendall Campus
- Gio Benitez of CBS4 to Kick-Off 2012 MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Gun Control Debate To Be Held At Kendall Campus
- Let’s Get Psyched Event At Kendall Campus
- MDC Professor Publishes ebook Against Bullying
- Miami International Book Fair At Wolfson Campus
- Science, Math and Technology Scholarship
- Yemen Blues Performs At MDC Live Arts