Science, Math and Technology Scholarship
The Science, Mathematics and Research for Transformation (SMART) Scholarship for Service Program is offering a full-time tuition scholarship for students who plan to pursue a degree in science, technology, engineering and mathematics at the university level.
Applicants must be United States citizens, be 18 years or older as of Aug. 1, 2013, able to participate in summer internships at the Department of Defense laboratories, have a minimum GPA of 3.0, and must be willing to accept post-graduate employment at the Department of Defense.
For more information or to apply online visit:
More Briefing Articles
- Carbon Monoxide Awareness 5K Walk/Run
- Election Day Requirements
- Fishing Contest At Kendall Campus
- Gio Benitez of CBS4 to Kick-Off 2012 MDC Journalism Speaker Series
- Gun Control Debate To Be Held At Kendall Campus
- Let’s Get Psyched Event At Kendall Campus
- MDC Professor Publishes ebook Against Bullying
- Miami International Book Fair At Wolfson Campus
- School Of Engineering And Technology Scholarships
- Yemen Blues Performs At MDC Live Arts