$10,000 Scholarship Opportunity For PTK Members
Concordia University in Nebraska will be awarding $10,000 in scholarships annually to Phi Theta Kappa Honor society members who transfer to their university post graduation.
To qualify,applicants must be current PTK members, apply for admission to Concordia University, and submit the PTK scholarship form that must include the PTK advisor’s signature.
Students majoring in mathematics, science, engineering or technology are eligible to receive an additional $4,000 grant.
The PTK scholarship form can be found on the school’s website and be submitted by mail, fax, scan, or email. Scholarship forms must be submitted before the beginning of the spring or fall semester.
More Briefing Articles
- Coldplay Concert Film To Be Shown At Tower Theater
- Foreclosure.com Offering Five Scholarship Opportunities
- Green Fair At Wolfson Campus
- Kendall Campus Student and Faculty Piano Recital
- Kendall’s Got Talent
- MDC On Stage Presents Dead Man’s Cell Phone
- Meet The President Event At Meek Center
- Pet Adoptions For Half The Price
- SGA Raising Funds To Create Care Packages For Orphans
- The Reporter Gets Accolades From ACP
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program Aides Low-income Families