MDC On Stage Presents Dead Man’s Cell Phone
Miami Dade College Kendall Campus, 11011 S.W. 104 St., will be presenting Dead Man’s Cell Phone from Nov. 20 through Dec. 9 at the Martin and Pat Fine Center for the Arts, Room M113.
The play written by Sarah Ruhl deals with a woman who picks up the cellphone of a dead man and keeps him alive by answering to his business partners.
Admission is free. The theater will open half an hour early, once doors are closed no one will be allowed into the theater.
Times and dates for the event:
Nov. 29 & 30 at 8 p.m.
Dec. 1 at 8 p.m.
Dec. 2 at 2 p.m.
Dec. 6, 7 & 8 at 8 p.m.
Dec. 9 at 2 p.m.
For more information please contact:
More Briefing Articles
- $10,000 Scholarship Opportunity For PTK Members
- Coldplay Concert Film To Be Shown At Tower Theater
- Foreclosure.com Offering Five Scholarship Opportunities
- Green Fair At Wolfson Campus
- Kendall Campus Student and Faculty Piano Recital
- Kendall’s Got Talent
- Meet The President Event At Meek Center
- Pet Adoptions For Half The Price
- SGA Raising Funds To Create Care Packages For Orphans
- The Reporter Gets Accolades From ACP
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program Aides Low-income Families