Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program Aides Low-income Families
The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program (VITA) at Miami Dade College is offering to do free tax returns for students and low-income applicants earning less than $50,000 a year.
The program will run from early February until early April, offering services in English, Creole and Spanish.
Individuals interested in receiving assistance must contact their campus VITA representative to set-up an appointment.
Applicants must bring their social security card, the social security cards of any dependents being claimed, a picture identification, W-2 earnings statement, 1099 MISC for self employed individuals, receipts, and a 1099 INT.
For more information contact:
VITA services or visitwww.mdc.edu/main/business/aboutus/VITA.aspx.
Meek Center:(305) 237-1199
Hialeah: (305) 237-8620
Homestead: (305) 237-5143
InterAmerican: (305) 237-6484
Kendall: (305) 237-2375
More Briefing Articles
- $10,000 Scholarship Opportunity For PTK Members
- Coldplay Concert Film To Be Shown At Tower Theater
- Foreclosure.com Offering Five Scholarship Opportunities
- Green Fair At Wolfson Campus
- Kendall Campus Student and Faculty Piano Recital
- Kendall’s Got Talent
- MDC On Stage Presents Dead Man’s Cell Phone
- Meet The President Event At Meek Center
- Pet Adoptions For Half The Price
- SGA Raising Funds To Create Care Packages For Orphans
- The Reporter Gets Accolades From ACP